Sunday, May 18, 2008

Lets talk about wheatgrass juice uk

wheatgrass juice uk

wheatgrass juice ukPreparation for The Juice Feast

Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:41:26 EDT
Dr Young recommends 4 litres of liquid (green powder in water or juices or soups whilst juice feasting) ... I have some leftover green powders of wheatgrass, kelp and chlorella, so I will use them up first and then look into getting a new green powder (probably from Detox y our World in the UK)....

Diary of a detox - Scotsman

Fri, 25 Apr 2008 23:07:19 GMT

Diary of a detox
Scotsman, United Kingdom - Apr 25, 2008
But I have to make do with yet another juice, and a large shot of wheatgrass. I've managed to stomach the potent green drink up until now, ...


Continental Confidential 4/17/08

Fri, 18 Apr 2008 02:55:00 EDT
I continue to juice daily, lose weight and ride my bike about four miles daily. ... I am a regular at my local health food store, Cream of the Crop, and everyone there is wishing me well when I go in for my wheatgrass shots each day....

Caffeine Examiner - San Francisco Examiner

Fri, 16 May 2008 20:54:00 GMT
If you've ever tasted stevia, you know it's extremely sweet. In fact, this amazing noncaloric herb, native to Paraguay, has been used as a sweetener for centuries. With zero ...


benefits of wheatgrass
dr wheatgrass
| | |

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home